Summer Camp 2017 Teaching Staff
About the position
Oklahoma Children's Theatre offers one of the most in-depth and extensive summer day camp programs within Oklahoma, with over 150 classes, camps, and productions coming up this summer. We are looking for professional teaching staff with a passion for the performing and visual arts to join our team.
Applicants must have expertise in the visual and performing arts, have experience working with children, and most importantly have a passion for theatre and arts education. If you believe you have something to offer, we'd love to hear from you.
The quick facts
- Teaching staff must be ages 21+
- Class sizes range from 10-20 students, and our classes are separated by age group (generally 5-7yrs, 8-10yrs, 11-13yrs, 14+)
- Classes run Monday - Friday from 8:45am - 4:15pm. Teachers must be available during these hours.
- Each camp session runs for a week, and our teachers work anywhere from 1 week to 10 weeks of summer
- The skills of our teachers help us create an exciting program. We are always looking for teachers with the following skills: theatre, dance, musical theatre/ broadway, magic, painting, drawing, visual arts, filmmaking, make-up design, stage combat, but we also love to hear what else you can do!
- All staff members are required to undergo an OBSI background check.
- Our teachers come from a variety of backgrounds and include school teachers as well as creative professionals.
How to apply
Please download and complete an Application Form.
Completed forms must be returned to email@example.com. Applications close Feb 1st.